You can enjoy working through your lifestyle issues with Peter Nicholls, Australia's People Gardener. A refreshingly different lifestyle mentor, Peter's clients say he:
- listens to you like you're the only person on earth
- is non-judgmental and warmly sensitive to your feelings and emotions
- focuses on your unique personal strengths, talents, passions and potential, and
- creates that elusive sense of mutual trust.
Peter has more than 40 years of professional experience working with people of all ages and backgrounds in encouraging positive human behaviour through leisure/recreation planning and development (leisure is back in the personal growth business). Peter specializes in:
Peter calls himself Australia’s People Gardener because he believes the purpose of your natural talents and passions is to allow your unique potential to blossom. But the economic and social pressures of life and the expectations of others threaten to choke your natural life energy.
Peter enjoys cultivating:
• increased self esteem, self confidence, self belief and a sense of self worth
• high mental energy
• strong mental health
• improved resilience.
The acorn's natural destiny is to become a mighty oak
Peter also helps business resolve critical people-management issues*, including:
- human leadership skills and development
- attracting and retaining the best staff
- mental stress OHS risk management
- work life balance
- transition from work to….retirement(?)
*"Commitment to the best people practices is ultimately what makes good commercial sense as well" - Aon Hewitt's Report on Best Employers 2012
Peter can help you/your people deal with some of today's biggest lifestyle issues, including:
"Enjoy Being You"
Learn how your leisure interests
can naurally unlock your talents, passions
and unique potential - for work and personal growth.
"How to Create Your
a Manual for planning
your life-expanding transition
from fulltime work to
your new life, designed
on your own terms.